Tamara Horvit


Date of birth:
31/08/1999


Where you live?Kibutz Magal

How many brothers and sisters do you have?
 
1 sister


Is your family traditional / religious / secular? My family is secular, we celebrate holidays but we don't so religious customs as fasting and praying

What are your hobbies? I love sports, I'm in a volleyball team

Describe your social life:
Usually after school and a volleyball practice I meet my friends in the kibbutz, we have a house in which we have activities most of the days, and on Tuesdays I go to the zofim (The Israeli Scouts Movement).


What subjects/topics do you learn at school? Mathematics, physics, English and all the regular subjects as history or literature, recently I have started to learn Spanish for the bagrut (the official Israeli matriculation certificate attesting to graduation from high school)

What topic/subject do you like most? I enjoy almost of all the subjects, but I think history is my favorite.


If I could change something in my life would be.... I hope I could make peace and volunteer more 

What makes me excited is .......Meet my family after a long time, see people helping each other

Were do I volunteer?
Training Scouts.
I guide in the youth counselor at Kibbutz Magal. This year I taught children from the fourth grade which is their first year in the youth movement.
During our meetings in the movement we discuss about various subjects.
In the end of the year we went to summer camp together as a summery of a process which was very successful. Next year I'll guide the eighth grade, older kids and I hope we can pick up a lot of projects in aim to contribute to the community and help others.
It is very important for me to volunteer and contribute to the community because it is beyond what makes people around, happy and fun and help.
it gives me personal satisfaction and a feeling that everything I give comes back to me and feels I'm impacting our society. In addition, I also have a circle of little kids, who are very important to me, who observe me and my friends and want to take an example from us. They also want to volunteer and contribute and beyond everything that everyone's chance to show their skills and contribute to what he loved and is good.