Baher Fados


Date of birth:

18/10/1999

Where you live?
Baqqa El-Garbeyya 

How many brothers and sisters do you have?

5

Is your family traditional / religious / secular?

Traditional

 What are your hobbies?
Photography

What subjects/topics do you learn at school?
English, Arabic, Hebrew , Mathematics , Chemistry , Biology , History, Civics, Sport

What topic/subject do you like most?

Mathematics 

If I could change something in my life would be....

My behavior , i want to be more organized 

What makes me excited is .....

Technological developments

Were do I volunteer?
City Student Council.
I am a member of the City Student Council.for the second year.
I'm also the secretary of the student council at the school which promotes many projects as part of the school and the city.
Volunteering is a very important value in my life, as soon as I volunteer in the community it gives me a feeling of satisfaction because of that I'm helping people and support everything good in my neighborhood..