BADIA ABU MUCH


Date of birth:

17/04/1998

Where you live?
Baqqa El-Garbeyya 

How many brothers and sisters do you have?

2

Is your family traditional / religious / secular?

Religious

 What are your hobbies?
Football

Describe your social life:
Went to school play snooker

What subjects/topics do you learn at school?
Math, English, Arabic and Hebrew

What topic/subject do you like most?

Math

If I could change something in my life would be....

Their thoughts about our society

What makes me excited is .....

Meet  new people
 Were do I volunteer?
In the Department of Youth and Community Center, Municipality of Baqa Baqa.
For the past 4 years I volunteer as a member of the Young Leadership in my community, It belongs to the Israeli youth "Madatzim".
This year I was elected to be the deputy Chairman of  city Council and an active member of the student council in the regional and national level.
As well, I am a member of the band adhesion action Baka.

I'm also a member of the Boy Scouts in my community and guide in the Madatzim group of eigh grade.