Garam Anabusi


Date of birth:

13/09/1998

Where you live?
Baqqa El-Garbeyya 

How many brothers and sisters do you have?

3 brothers and one sister

Is your family traditional / religious / secular?

I belong to a religious family but sometimes we use customs and traditions in our everyday life 

 What are your hobbies?
sport and everything about it like gym and basketball ,swimming And volunteering in Charities

Describe your social life:
I don't have a lot of friends but absolutely I have a special friends that I spend my days with them ,I spend my free time at home reading some books and help my mother at home and sometimes I like to prepare a cakes and meet some friends , every morning I go to school and wene i fish I go home and prepare my self to the next day at school

What subjects/topics do you learn at school?
mathematics, languages: English, Hebrew, Arabic , Environment, sport.

What topic/subject do you like most?

Hebrew 

If I could change something in my life would be....

my nervous

What makes me excited is .....

When I got an order to volunteer

Were do I volunteer?
In a group of young leaders for the three past years. As part of the group we do  lot of volunteer projects for the community, making gifts for the children during the holidays, visiting children in hospitals several times a year, playing and taking care of small children in the park during the holidays and much more.
It is very important for me to volunteer for the community, because only then I feel I'm part of the community were I live.
As well I believe that giving without waiting for reward is a good thing to do for the heart.