Lama Mawassi


Date of birth:

15/08/1999

Where you live?
Baqqa El-Garbeyya 

How many brothers and sisters do you have?

3

Is your family traditional / religious / secular?

I would actually define my family as an in between religious and a traditional one, just basically a normal one, when we discuss about something we don't base it on a religious basic or a traditional one, we just base our decisions on logic and ofcurse our own essentials that each one of us believe in from his heart. I think that kind of family is a civilized one.  

 What are your hobbies?
I love sports,I aim to workout on a daily basic if I had the time, I think it really changes my mode. I like writing, but only about the subjects that i'm passionate to. I also love playing guitar, I used to do it on a daily basic few years ago. I also like music. Baking, I believe that it's a kind of art. 

Describe your social life:

I tend to be friendly with everyone but I really call only few my friends, because I know that friendship isn't something that comes easily and that the designation of a friend can't be given to anyone, so when I hang out with the ones I call my friends, I have mush of a fun no matter what we're doing. I don't have a specific place that I spend my free time at. My regular day such as everyone starts with school, homework, working out, spending some family time and that's it I guess. Nothing special. I also like to read news on Facebook or any other social media because I like being on trace on everything that occurs around me, even in the world, and if some subjects thrills me I tend to discuss it because I love hearing different perspectives and it's explanation.

What subjects/topics do you learn at school?
Physics, mathematics, electronics, History Hebrew, English, Arabic, religion, civics 

What topic/subject do you like most?

Physics and English I guess. 

If I could change something in my life would be....

I actually wouldn't. I believe that everything happens for a reason, so either it's a good thing or a bad thing it have a significant role in making me the person I'm today.and at the end of the day everything has a bright side,and I aim to develop the skill of seeing that side, and if I changed everything that bothers me I wont have that skill. I believe that we should face everything that occurs in our life as it is and learn how to see the bright side of it and just accept it.  

What makes me excited is .....

Nature Trips. Adventures. Volunteering plays a big role of my life and it really thrills me. And everything that I do with people I like. It about the journey not the destination, so it's more about the fellowship not the activity it self.

Were do I volunteer?
I volunteer in the Department of Youth and Student Council.
I am active in the last 3 years in the student council community, when I was in ninth grade I was the elected to be the chair of the admissions in the student council of the school.
A year after I was elected to be the Community Council Secretary and I volunteer in the community in various projects.
Projects with children with special needs require, starting a project between generation and a folk tale town park .
Once I volunteer, I feel belong to the community where I live, and it is important for me to give any time free I have to feel the value of giving.
The act of volunteering brings the comunity only good things.
I like to make kids happy. I believe in the saying "Smile ... everything is for good".
It is important to me that children with special needs will be happy. It turns heart always good.