Malek Mawasy


Date of birth:

13/05/1999

Where you live?
Baqa elgarbya 

How many brothers and sisters do you have?

3

Is your family traditional / religious / secular?

Religious , becuse we live with muslim  

 What are your hobbies?
Whatching movies, listen to music

What subjects/topics do you learn at school?
Mathematic , english , history, arabic , hebrow

What topic/subject do you like most?

Arabic , history

If I could change something in my life would be....

Racism

What makes me excited is .....

Peace spreads

Were do I volunteer?
I volunteer in Young Leadership Community Center.
I volunteer already for three years as part of the Boy Scouts in the community, I'm also a member of the youth leadership and volunteer Baka framework and do a lot of joint projects.
Volunteering is an important value and makes me feel a part of my company