Roi asnes


Date of birth:
09/06/1999

Where you live?
Kibutz Maggal

How many brothers and sisters do you have?two big borthers and one small sister

Is your family traditional / religious / secular?

Secular, we celebrate the holidays bu no more than it, me and my family don't eat kosher food most of the time

 What are your hobbies?Volleyball,basketball,eat, be with my friends.

Describe your social life:

I study in boarding school, so,most of the time I'm in school and in weekend I'm with friends or in home with my family.

What subjects/topics do you learn at school?
We have a lot of different subjects 

What topic/subject do you like most?

History is the most interesting subject(i have good teacher)

If I could change something in my life would be....
I hope that i can change things in Israel, and help outlying areas in Israel

What makes me excited is .....

Not to much things

Were do I volunteer?
Hashomer Hatzair (youth movement) as a youth guide.
I was also involved in Givat Haviva's Jewish-Arab groups, went two delegations for Jews and Arabs youth.
Volunteering gives me a chance to influence immediately to the environment, in the future I will use what I have learned from my voluntary time to help in my private life.