Rami Abu rkiea


Date of birth:19/08/1999


Where you live? Meiser Village 

How many brothers and sisters do you have?
 
two brothers


Is your family traditional / religious / secular? traditional



 What are your hobbies? to play soccer , listen to music , Volunteering in many places , watching movies

Describe your social life:
I spend Most of my free time with my friends and with the family , And also some days i have special time to volunteer , At the end i do the homework


What subjects/topics do you learn at school? Mathematics , English, History, biology ,Arabic , Environment science , Hebrew , Agriculture (Bees)


What topic/subject do you like most? biology , Agriculture (Bees)



If I could change something in my life would be....to be more Optimistic


What makes me excited is ....when I see all the people around me happy , Laughing , and Days off , Holidays , Barbecues with the family