Shira Bar


Date of birth:28/05/1998


Where you live?Kibbuzt Gan Shmuel


How many brothers and sisters do you have?1 sister


Is your family traditional / religious / secular? My family is secular. I don't believe in God. We celebrate almost all the Jewish holidays but we are secular. My father's family is more traditional than my mother's family.

 
What are your hobbies? I love to dance and it is an important part of my life. I want to be a professional dancer in the future. I also love to listen to music and i spend a lot of time listening to my favorite bands and singers (my favorite music is music from the sixties and seventies). I love being outside and travel. I also love to read books.

 
Describe your social life: I have good friends in my kibbutz, and also some good friend from the youth movement "Hashomer Hatzair", and also from other places. Because i dance many hours every week i spend most of the time in the studio. 

A regular day in my life look like this: i wake up and go to school, and there in study from 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM. After school I go to the dance studio and dance for a few hours. When I have a free afternoon I love to spend time with my friends. In the weekends i love to relax and watch T.V, read books and travel. 
What subjects/topics do you learn at school? I learn mathematics, English, literature, dance, and media and communication.

What topic/subject do you like most? I love media and communication because we learn about the media in Israel and all over the world. We learn how to direct, shoot and edit documentary films.



If I could change something in my life would be....Its a hard question. I think that if i could change something in my life, I would try to know more people from other place and from other cultures.

 
What makes me excited is .......Listening to music that l love. Dancing makes me excited because it is my way to express myself.