Tamar Oren


Date of birth:27/10/1999


Where you live?Kibbuzt Maanit


How many brothers and sisters do you have? 2


Is your family traditional / religious / secular? my family is secular.

we are no keeping kosher. eating milk and meat together. 
What are your hobbies? i like to sing, listen to music, read books, watch movies, paint mandalas and play with my dog.

 
Describe your social life:I study at very cultural and social school. we have special nights that we make by ourselves.

I have many hobbies after school: going to my chorus, taking an active part in the 'Hashomer Hatzair' (yiuth movement) ,go to the gym or doing some other activity. when i finish my activity for each day i return home.

What subjects/topics do you learn at school? i'm learn: History class, civics class, English class, mathematics class, literature class, Bible class, language class and my choice of profession is music.

What topic/subject do you like most? i like literature, music of cours and sport class.



If I could change something in my life would be....Maybe if I had more money.



 
What makes me excited is .......I like positive criticism on things that make me happy
and when my dog jump on me when i come home.