Aya Abo Mokh


Date of birth:02/07/1998


Where you live?Baka El Bargia (city)


How many brothers and sisters do you have? 5


Is your family traditional / religious / secular? Religious 

 
What are your hobbies? sing and dance any thing.

 
Describe your social life: I love be effective everything I can do, such as visiting friends , events with friends , share effective grade , sport , Read in the public library , Volunteered with my friends .


What subjects/topics do you learn at school? Arabic , English , Hebrew , history , math , sport , Physics , Civics , Communications - Electronics

What topic/subject do you like most? Electronics , Arabic



If I could change something in my life would be....The community in which I live .



 
What makes me excited is .......
many things , talk with my friend , Organization in something , Volunteer somewhere , Trips with friends of my generation .