Neomi Gargir


Date of birth:
26/09/2015


Where you live? Talmei Elazar Village 

How many brothers and sisters do you have?
 
3


Is your family traditional / religious / secular? My family is traditional, we celebrate the holidays and we love it

 What are your hobbies?My hobbies are to do Aerial circus and Theater drama.

Describe your social life:
A regular day in my life is when every day I go to school and I come back at 16:00, then go to visit my friends from school .Every night me and my family sit on the couch and watch TV.


What subjects/topics do you learn at school? The subjects I learn at school are Theater and Psychology Sociology


What topic/subject do you like most? Theater



If I could change something in my life would be....Coordinator of the session


What makes me excited is .......Aerial circus