Rakan Arda


Date of birth03/12/1997



Where you live? Meisser Village


How many brothers and sisters do you have? 3


Is your family traditional / religious / secular? My family is secular

 What are your hobbies?So my hobbies is tennis playing
  Describe your social life: 

What subjects/topics do you learn at school? Biology History mathematics Hebrew Arabic English

 
What topic/subject do you like most? English



Were do I volunteer?

Magen David Adom (like Red Cross Aid)
First aid as part of the MDA youth volunteer in MDA stations of the Menashe Regional Council, Baqa Gharbiya and Hadera.
I like to volunteer because I like to be active and contribute to the society, MDA's is important to me because is a work of saving lives.

I think that volunteerism in society is essential and helps to build a better society and everyone is giving and receiving. I feel that since I volunteer I had be change for a better self-confidence, my ability to connect with people, create new relationships and get to know different types of people and cultures. "